Sunday, March 13, 2011

I dreamed a little dream...

So it has been 2 months since my husband has been assaulted by his boss.  Paul's boss has been biding his time and attempting to buy our board members.  He has actually been somewhat successful at this because our board has agreed to let him live on the property for an additional 2 months and provide other housing for another 4 months.  We are going to continue to pay his salary and all of his benefits.  Well it has already been a terrible start to his 60 day time period, it has been a time of beligerence and non-compliance. 

Last night, I had 3 dreams in a row.  I know they were seperate dreams because I woke up and looked at the clock in between each one.  In all of the dreams I was pregnant and about to deliver.  In the first dream, I didn't have the money to pay the hospital so Michael refused to take me there.  The second dream, he just flat out refused and I drove myself to the hospital while in labor.  For some reason the details of the third dream have escaped me, but in the third dream, Michael was not hindering me from delivering. 

According to some most likely unreliable sources, dreaming of being pregnant means giving birth to a new idea, a new direction or a new goal.  And dreaming in 3's symbolizes completion.  It also represents a trilogy. 

Call me crazy, but I am very convinced that dreams play a major role in our lives.  After all, in the Old Testament of the Bible, dreams were a crucial part of some's existence.  So I ask myself and my God, How do these dreams play a part in my life.  Are me and my family going to have to suffer a great deal of pain (labor pains) before we can give birth to our ministry here?  Does dreaming in threes refer to Paul, Mark, and Reagon (the 3 managers)?  Or does it refer to the Trinity??  Is money going to be an issue?  Am I going to have to go at it alone (well not alone because I have an awesome Savior)?

Ahhh, its so late.  I must get to bed now and dream more dreams....I know I won't have all the answers and am probably not supposed to, but if anything, I do have peace......

2 comments:

  1. I think the three dreams depict your spiritual journey through this whole "job" ordeal.

    1. First you were experiencing the true colors of Michael (non-christian actions)
    2. Then you wanted to take care of it yourself
    3 Now you are totally allowing the Lord to take care of things!!!

    I do think the Lord is prearing the way for a very fruitful ministry for you & Paul. I can hardly wait to hear about it!

    I was just thinking the other day about what the Bible says about the End of Times and the older & younger men having dreams & visons... Do you think us women have any of the same? If so we've really got to figure out who can decipher them cuz I dream every night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah mom that's deep....and makes a lot of sense...who knows about the women though, I think that women will have dreams and visions....but I'll be reading up on it some more...

    ReplyDelete