Friday, March 18, 2011

randomness

Yesterday I learned that St. Patrick was not Irish, he was only a missionary called to Ireland.  He also used the 3 leaf clover to explain the Trinity to the evil people....

Sebastian got a really long kick out of the fact that when I was in 1st grade, we still used film reels in school....

Our efforts to get rid of the ever lovin donkeys has been named  "Get the 'Hay' out of here...and the rattlesnakes are going in the freezer tonight...

Next week we are starting back up with school hot and heavy in our new cabin set aside just for school....La Primera Conference Room A is going to be cleaned out this weekend and all of our stuff moved in....

Monday I'm running again...training for a 5K....

and that's all for now....have a blessed week...

1 comment:

  1. Rattle snakes in the freezer? Really? I can't believe that one! Glad the donkeys are gone!

    I'll be praying for you're running. That will be fun! Run for me!

    ReplyDelete